Pitta Body Anoint Oil
Sensitivity, hydration boosting body oil moisturiser
or 4 payments of $19.75 with Afterpay
Cooling and soothing anti-oxidant rich plant oils of Camellia, Coconut, Macadamia and Neem brimming with essential fatty acids and vitamins are combined with Rose and Liquorice to relieve skin sensitivity, irritation and calm the emotions. Palmarosa, Geranium, Sweet Orange and Patchouli will calm and comfort your Pitta nature.
Effect on the body
Cooling, and calming to the skin and body, anti-inflammatory, relieves redness and sensitivity and is extremely hydrating and softening.
Effect on Emotions
Instils feelings of peace and serenity, calming and de-stressing
ORGANIC- CRUELTY FREE- VEGAN
- Nourishes and lubricates the entire body with phyto-nutrients to increase longevity and minimise premature aging.
- Increases muscle tone, firmness and imparts vigour to all seven dhatus (tissues) of the body.
- Increases blood circulation and enables movement of nutrients and oxygen within the body.
- Moves the lymph and aids in removal of toxins.
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Cools and nourishes the body, calms the emotions, reduces stress and promotes deep restful sleep.
- Softens, smoothens and strengthens the elasticity and lustre of skin.
- Removes blockages by opening the channels to restore optimal flow of Prana (vital) energy.
The Pitta Anoint is created with virgin coconut oil which may solidify in cooler climates. To melt simply immerse your bottle in warm to hot water first.
Warm oil in palms and massage lovingly and mindfully with a medium pressure slowly over your entire body. Use long strokes over your limbs and circular strokes around the joints, stomach and chest always working upwards towards your heart.
Use the Pitta Anoint as an opulent bath oil for a sensuous and aromatic bathing ritual. Simply add a few pumps to a warm to hot bath.
Perfect for using after dry body brushing to help absorption and stimulate the lymph.
It is very beneficial to apply the Pitta Body anoint before yoga, sports or physical activities. This will warm and increasing the circulation in your muscles and ligaments.
We believe your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to us and we source the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based onAyurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
Camellia oleifera (camellia oil), Cocos nucifera (coconut oil),Macadamia integriforia (macadamia oil), Azadirachtaindica (neem oil), Citrus sinensis (sweet orange), rosa centifolia (rose), Glycyrrhizaglabra(liquorice), Cymbopogon martini (palmarosa), Pelargonium graveolens (geranium), Pogostemoncablin (patchouli).
Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.