Kapha Body Polish
Detoxifying & energising body exfoliation & bath salt
or 4 payments of $14.00 with Afterpay
Energising and detoxifying Ayurvedic herbal extracts of Tulsi, Arjuna, Eucalyptus and Dandelion are combined with plant essences of Lemongrass, Lime, Niaouli and Geranium to clarify and uplift the mind leaving you feeling refreshed and enlivened.
Effect on the body
Circulation boosting, lymphatic stimulation and detoxification, cellulite reducing.
Effect on emotions
Energises, uplifts and enlivens the emotions and helps alleviate feelings of sluggishness and lethargy.
ORGANIC – CRUELTY FREE – VEGAN
- Provides essential warming, uplifting and invigorating phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals for healthy skin function
- Stimulates the lymphatic system and helps the body get rid of stored toxins
- Increases peripheral blood circulation to enable movement of nutrients and oxygen within the body
- Reduces cellulite and hypodermic fat deposits
- Exfoliates, softens and gives incredible radiance to your skin
- Helps reduce stress, tension and helps you feel enlivened and energised.
- Ensures skin is refreshed and revitalised and in optimum condition to absorb body oils.
In the shower massage 2-3 teaspoons of the body polish in light circular motions onto damp skin paying attention to the dry and rough areas such as elbows and knees. Shower off.
In the bath, after massaging the Body Polish all over your body, sink into the warm water letting the soothing aromas melt away any tensions while you soak.
Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended. Avoid water getting in the product.
Ideal to use in the bath for after sport for relieving tired and aching muscles.
Use it as you would bath salts and add 1-2 teaspoons to a warm bath or a foot bath.
Great to use as a targeted anti-cellulite treatment. Simply massage firmly in circular movements over the affected area.
Drink plenty of water after you use the Body Polish to aid in flushing toxins out of your body.
We believe your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to us and we source the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
Sodium chloride (Himalayan crystal salt), Cucurbit pepo (pumpkin oil), Citrus aurantifolia (lime), Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus), Taraxacum officinale (dandelion), Ocimum tenuiflorum (tulsi), Terminalia arjuna (Arjun), Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass), Citrus aurantifolia (lime), Melaleuca quinquinervia (niaouli), Pelargonium graveolen (geranium).