Pitta Body Polish
De-stressing & calming body exfoliation & bath salt
or 4 payments of $14.00 with Afterpay
Cooling and calming Ayurvedic herbal extracts of Rose, Neem, Liquorice and Shatavari are combined with plant essences of Sweet Orange, Palmarosa, Geranium and Lavender which soothes an overactive mind and relieves feelings of tension and stress.
Effect on the body
Cooling, and calming to the body, strengthens the immune system, provides gentle exfoliation to reveal soft silky skin.
Effect on Emotions
Soothes heated emotions, opens the heart chakra and releases anger and frustration.
ORGANIC – CRUELTY FREE – VEGAN
- Provides essential warming, uplifting and phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals for healthy skin function
- |Stimulates the lymphatic system and helps the body get rid of stored toxins
- Increases peripheral blood circulation to enable movement of nutrients and oxygen within the body
- Reduces cellulite and hypodermic fat deposits
- Exfoliates, softens and gives incredible radiance to your skin
- Helps reduce stress, tension and helps you feel calm and soothed.
- Ensures skin is refreshed and revitalised and in optimum condition to absorb body oils.
In the shower massage 2-3 teaspoons of the body polish in light circular motions onto damp skin paying attention to the dry and rough areas such as elbows and knees. Shower off.
In the bath, after massaging the Body Polish all over your body, sink into the warm water letting the soothing aromas melt away all tensions while you soak.
Ideal to use in the bath during times of stress and tension to relieve heat from the body and calm the emotions.
Use it as you would bath salts and add 1-2 teaspoons to a warm bath or a foot bath.
If you are suffering from skin inflammations, irritation or sunburn use it in the bath rather than as a body polish.
Drink plenty of water after you use the Body Polish to aid in flushing toxins out of your body.
We believe your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to us and we source the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
Sodium chloride (Himalayan crystal salt), Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), Rosa centifolia (rose), Rubia cordifolia (manjistha), Azadirachta indica (neem), Glycyrrhiza glabra(liquorice), Asparagus racemosus (shatavari), Citrus sinensis (sweet orange), (Cymbopogon martini (palmarosa), Pelargonium graveolens (geranium), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender).
Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.